2.25.2010

XXL!! FINALLY!

http://billabongxxl.com/monster_paddle/index.html


Search for COLIN DWYER and you'll see my entry. I don't think i have a snowballs chance in hell of making even a nomination because i mean have you seen the other monster paddle entries!? they're fucking insane... Still I'm taking this as an achievement, you cant upload some random shot of yourself on a head high wave. Every entry is scrutinized before adding it to the site, so to make that first cut is pretty sick, and thats my first entry so im stoked.


Heading down to Todos this weekend for the contest, No im not in it but if i want to be i need to be there surfing before and after the contest. LET ME IN!!!!! wish me luck, i have to get the waves i don't even want if i want to get anything done so thats always nerve wracking. Also the fact that i've never surfed there is a factor. FUCK IT IM GOING!!! cheers bru!

No comments:

Post a Comment